ஆகஸ்ட் 27, 2013

Lazy wrap up on a weekday off



To accomplish the task that was on the cards last night in line to regenerate the liveliness of the blogspot, it was a fresh start for the second day of the week. Groomed up, took a nice shower, had the usual morning breakfast, back on the track was just a part of the morning sunrise.

It was like a typical Sunday, but then it is actually Tuesday and I need to prepare for the rest of the week with a surprise during the weekend. It is a surprise for some time now and it will be quite longer too. So what do I need is get the lunch pack ready for the work as like as a school going kid when mum plans for next day school meal. Jumped up to the cooling master in the left hand corner of the hall cum kitchen and the mushroom was keeping its smiles away from me saying that “You need see me for the past one week and I am fading away from fresh food label !”

Lights flashed up in my mind for the perfect menu (may be or may be not) and yes it is the mushroom fried rice. Returning back to the kitchen area and starting pulling out the ingredients which I looked up on the Internet (Thanks to Sanjeev Kapoor ~) to arrange them on the table for a quick pick. Went through step by step as told, mixed up after few minutes of preparatory work in a pressure cooker with all ingredients hopefully in the expected ratio for a mouth watering food. The end result was not bad, but really great for a first timer with all exactly as is it should be from a expert's kitchen and left for few minutes to cool down.

All set for lunch so far so good served them on a red color plate with the missing fun for my dearie, Mrs Sanjutha. But I have got one portion to be prepared when she is back home. I tasted the rice after adding a spoonful of nicely prepared ghee for a bit of extra taste. It has come out very well, with all the ingredients in the ratio that is not too sour or spicy or lack of any more counterparts except I did not stock the coriander for a leafy smell.

Popped on to the couch to have my lunch and beforehand, I had my budget media center powered up and playing a movie that was recently launched in the theatres couple of weeks ago. I had to pin down few words about the media center which is good for a small home setup. Mid size flat LCD TV hooked up to a full functional PC for a quick and affordable media center based entertainment. Just after the lunch, sent a souring text message to my wife that “You may experience this wonderful surrounding soon...”

கருத்துகள் இல்லை: