ஆகஸ்ட் 26, 2013

Why did I stop this fun for such a long time!?



I am falling apart to fill up web space since it was started up out of personal interest to share things around the mesh. Starting from scratch, I shall try my best to share that I see in the kaleidoscope and spread the same across the world through the word play game. Isn't that nice to ink them as an art like what few plunge into visualizations? I could slide through the mega pixels, run through the literatures, and walk along the signs and so on.

In today's headlines, every one of us are running behind a goal that is uninterrupted, non-stopping, creating wonders across the world. I started hitting the keyboards, moving my eyes across the English alphabets to pull back to the reading world and zoom through the sailing boat which does sink sometimes with all the waves and tides in the vast ocean of people, culture and visionary values.

In retrospect, I have been pulled by the studies, demanding work schedules, fast changing surroundings and now I heading up to bring the hidden things back on track and keep crossing the borders to enjoy some fresh breathe in this ever-ending world. Sooner or later, in the middle of my work, personal life commitments, occasional hobby encounters, I hope to dedicate some golden thoughts that I come across in day-to-day life with this letter typing plain sheets.

I could some identical adventures happening around like photo-graphics, creative artworks, trekking adventures, sporting activities, wild and word wonders, society and environmental associations that gives a mind relaxation, earn the spent energy for the mind and soul. Sooner or later, I should be able to come up with the ones that I shall squeeze into the daily routine.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை: